Website

Please visit www.kyncreations.com for more official info on my projects!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Recommended Status Quo

The state in which expectations exist is known as the status quo. For example, if a person expects to pay 14% of their income away to taxes, the remaining 86% becomes the status quo of net income. When that changes, it disrupts the status quo and can cause possibly volatile results.

The solution would be to advertise or announce a recommended status quo, or RSQ. This dynamic works to set expectations at a specific level while allowing for that volatile range of results. For example, the RSQ for net income could be 75%. This allows for the majority to pay less taxes than they expect to, and for a smaller number of specific cases to pay more.